- All teams in an age group to train together in groups rotating through drills until after each division is graded into teams.
- Training groups to generally be set up based on skill level so players of a similar ability are training together.
- Head Coach is to set up a grading committee using all coaches from the age bracket plus any senior training staff.
- The Head Coach is in charge of their entire age group until after the 13th/14th March Trial. After the 2nd Trial (13th/14th March) Head Coach is to submit Division 1 selections to the C&D team for review.
- The C&D team will provide feedback/approval where required and then we will continue to split into suitable divisions in the weeks following.
- The grading committee involved in the selection process should be seeing all players from entire age bracket to assist in the grading process.
* No Team selections for any age group or division are to be advised/shown to players/parents until after they have been approved by the C&D and Board.
** Bulls Academy starts 02/02/2021 at the Showground Tuesdays and Thursdays – 5:30PM to 7:00PM for two weeks (for the U13 Age Group)