Our home ground is Crestwood Oval, on the corner of Peel Road & Chapel Lane, Baulkham Hills.
The Club pays a year round rental for the use of Crestwood and, along with the council, spends many thousands of dollars per year on its upkeep. It’s a valuable club asset – please care for it. Due to the size of the Club and number of teams, we may utilise a number of training venues including:
- Castle Hill Showground
- Stanhope Reserve
- Pearce Reserve
- Francesco Park
- Memorial Oval – Kellyville
Local councils own the grounds and are responsible for ground closures. Severe penalties apply to Clubs who use fields that have been closed by the Council.
- For Baulkham Hills Council ground closures call 02 9843 0354 or visit www.thehills.nsw.gov.au
- For Blacktown Council ground closures (Stanhope Gardens Reserve) visit: www.blacktown.nsw.gov.au
Notes for game day:
- Grounds may be closed in one council area, yet open in others.
- Check with your coach/manager. Managers can check with the Club Secretary.
Home grounds in Parramatta district: